The Mission Investment Fund (MIF) is a lending ministry of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). MIF provides loans and other financial services to ELCA congregations and ministries across the United States. MIF’s mission is to support the work of the ELCA by providing access to capital that is affordable, flexible, and aligned with the ELCA’s values.
MIF offers a variety of loan products to meet the needs of ELCA congregations and ministries. These products include:
- Term loans: Loans with fixed interest rates and repayment terms.
- Lines of credit: Loans that provide access to flexible financing.
- Construction loans: Loans for the construction or renovation of church facilities.
- Equipment loans: Loans for the purchase of equipment for church ministries.
MIF also offers a variety of other financial services, such as:
- Investment counseling: MIF can help congregations and ministries develop investment portfolios that align with their values and risk tolerance.
- Financial planning: MIF can help congregations and ministries develop financial plans that will help them achieve their long-term goals.
- Seminary loans: MIF offers loans to ELCA seminarians and clergy.
MIF is committed to providing congregations and ministries with the financial resources they need to carry out their mission. MIF’s loans and other financial services are designed to be affordable, flexible, and aligned with the ELCA’s values.
How to Apply for a MIF Loan
If you are an ELCA congregation or ministry interested in applying for a MIF loan, you can visit the MIF website or call MIF at (877) 886-3522. MIF’s loan application process is simple and straightforward. MIF’s staff will work with you to determine the best loan product for your needs and to help you complete the application process.
The Impact of MIF
MIF has made a significant impact on the ELCA. Over the past five years, MIF has provided approximately $8 million in support to the church for new and renewing congregations, as well as $5 million in support of established congregations, synods and ELCA-related ministries. MIF’s loans and other financial services have helped ELCA congregations and ministries to:
- Build new church facilities
- Renovate existing church facilities
- Purchase equipment for church ministries
- Provide financial assistance to members of the community
MIF is a valuable resource for ELCA congregations and ministries. MIF’s loans and other financial services can help congregations and ministries to achieve their mission and make a positive impact on the world.
MIF: A Partner in Ministry
MIF is more than just a lender. MIF is a partner in ministry. MIF is committed to working with congregations and ministries to help them achieve their goals. MIF’s staff is knowledgeable and experienced in church finance. MIF is also committed to providing congregations and ministries with the financial resources they need to carry out their mission.
Logitech MK345 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse : https://amzn.eu/d/eknyhrR
iClever BK10 Bluetooth Keyboard, Multi Device Wireless: https://amzn.eu/d/4HDL4MA
Logitech MK240 Nano Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Set: https://amzn.eu/d/6Lryvp5
i GEAR KeyBee Retro Typewriter Inspired 2.4GHz Wireless: https://amzn.eu/d/ehJsNWV
Acer Nitro QG221Q 21.5 Inch (54.61 cm) Full HD: https://amzn.eu/d/d52HHd8
Crypto Trading Bots; Auto-pilot your Crypto: https://amzn.eu/d/8w6Jn2D